A STRATEGIC ADVISORY AND INVESTMENT HOLDING COMPANY
FOCUSED ON THE AFRICAN CONTINENT
STRATEGIC ADVICE AND CONSULTATION
• Our Advisory and Consultancy Services draw on our diverse and extensive experience and expertise. Our consultancy work is in strategic sectors and economic infrastructure which have the potential to transform an economy.
• We work with a team of dreamers and engineers to develop a credible and viable development concept around strategic economic infrastructure projects which we scope to prefeasibility.
• With various sector strategists, we work with the client to develop an economic model for the project based on an understanding of the industrial sectors that would be users of the infrastructure. Related activities include developing regulatory and pricing frameworks to support key sector development.
• Once the project has been approved by the client to proceed to the next phase, we manage the feasibility study and assist the client to raise the funds for the project.
PROJECT ORIGINATION AND DEVELOPMENT
• Our Project origination work emanates from our knowledge of the economies and sectors in which we operate.
• Often out of advisory work, we identify significant investment gaps suited to private investment. If this is in an area of interest, we will development the concept, take up equity and find strategic investors.
Our ultimate interest is in securing South Africa’s advanced manufacturing capacity. We seek to do this in a partnership for the industrialisation of the African economies. We actively seek investment opportunities in advanced manufacturing companies and in innovative ventures in need of strategic leadership and linkages within SA. Given the dependence of most of the countries on the continent on Mining, we actively look to investment in companies that supply into this sector which have reached saturation in SA and are looking to enter into other territories on the continent. An ongoing challenge is fund raising in SA given the dearth of venture capital.